The objective of the game is to figure out How to Destroy Gravity Tethers Objective in Dead Space Remake.
What is Gravity Tethers Objective?
Gravity Tethers is an objective in the Dead Space Remake. It requires players to use Stasis to slow down two giant wheels, thereby allowing them to destroy the tethers and bring them to a halt. It is an essential objective in the game, as it allows players to progress further into the game and unlocking new areas.
How to Destroy Gravity Tethers Objective in Dead Space Remake?
To destroy the Gravity Tethers objective in Dead Space Remake, players need to follow these steps:
1. Head to the Mining Control and obtain the Power Cell near the elevator.
2. Enter the Mining Room and defeat all the enemies.
3. Insert the Power Cell into the Power Socket to get the Elevator running.
4. Take the Elevator down to the Mining Bay and take a right turn to the Zero Gravity Area.
5. Use Stasis to slow down the two giant wheels.
6. Destroy the tethers to bring the wheels to a halt.
Gravity Tethers is an important objective in the Dead Space Remake game, as it allows players to progress further into the game. With the help of this guide, you should now be able to complete the Gravity Tethers objective in the game. Don't forget to use Stasis to slow down the wheels and destroy the tethers to bring them to a halt. Good luck!
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam