This is a blog post on How to Fix Battlefield 2042 Cannot Set Fullscreen Resolution.
Causes of the Issue
The issue of Battlefield 2042 not being able to set a fullscreen resolution is often caused by the use of two GPUs, most often laptop users. Other possible causes for the game starting in windowed mode include outdated graphics drivers, corrupted files, or incorrect game settings.
How to Fix Battlefield 2042 Cannot Set Fullscreen Resolution | Game Starts in Windowed
Follow the steps below to fix the issue of Battlefield 2042 not being able to set a fullscreen resolution.
- Step 1: Right-click on the Windows logo on the bottom left corner of your computer system
- Step 2: Go to Device Manager
- Step 3: Click on Display adapters and expand its list
- Step 4: Disable the integrated or Intel graphics. Right-click on Intel(R) HD Graphics and select “Disable device” and click on ‘Yes’
- Step 5: Restart your system once
- Step 6: Attempt to launch the game and the issue should be resolved
- Step 7: if the above solution did not work, try the below
-Update your graphics driver
-Reinstall the game
-Check the game settings
-Verify game files
-Reset your PC
By following the steps above, users should be able to fix the issue of Battlefield 2042 not being able to set a fullscreen resolution and game starting in windowed mode. If the above solution did not work, try changing the High DPI Settings. Locate the game's executable at the install location > Properties > Compatibility and click on it.
We hope the steps provided have helped you in fixing the issue of Battlefield 2042 not being able to set a fullscreen resolution. If you have any further questions or suggestions about this issue, please feel free to let us know in the comments below.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related