How to Fix PUBG Crashing - "Unknown Crash"
The PS4 Error WS-37504-9 is a frustrating issue that many PlayStation 4 users have encountered. This error can prevent users from accessing online features and can even cause them to lose their progress in certain games. It's essential to fix this error as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience. In this article, we'll guide you through the possible causes of the error and provide a step-by-step guide on how to fix it.
Possible Causes of PS4 Error WS-37504-9
There are several reasons why you might encounter the PS4 Error WS-37504-9. Here are some of the most common causes:
- Outdated system software: If your PS4 system software is not up-to-date, you might experience this error. It's crucial to check for any available updates and install them as soon as possible.
- Network connection issues: Poor network connections can also cause the PS4 Error WS-37504-9. It could be due to slow or unstable internet, blocked ports, or issues with your router.
- PlayStation Network maintenance: Sometimes, the PlayStation Network undergoes maintenance, which can result in the PS4 Error WS-37504-9. It's essential to check the status of the network before attempting any fixes.
- Corrupted user data: If your user data is corrupted or damaged, it can cause this error. This issue can occur due to power outages, hardware failure, or other unforeseen circumstances.
Step-by-Step Guide on Fixing PS4 Error WS-37504-9
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to fix the PS4 Error WS-37504-9:
Step 1: Check for system software updates
Go to your PS4's settings and check for any available updates. If there are any, download and install them.
Step 2: Test network connection
Check your network connection settings and ensure that everything is set up correctly. You can also try resetting your router or modem to see if that resolves the issue.
Step 3: Check PlayStation Network status
Visit the PlayStation Network status page and check to see if there are any ongoing issues or maintenance. If there are, wait until the maintenance is complete before attempting to fix the error.
Step 4: Delete and re-add user data
If your user data is corrupted, you might need to delete it and re-add it. Go to your PS4's settings, select "Application Saved Data Management," and delete any corrupted data. Then, re-add your user data.
Step 5: Contact PlayStation Support
If none of the above steps work, you might need to contact PlayStation Support for further assistance.
Tips to Prevent PS4 Error WS-37504-9
To avoid encountering the PS4 Error WS-37504-9 in the future, here are some tips:
- Keep system software updated: Ensure that your PS4's system software is always up-to-date to prevent any issues.
- Maintain a stable network connection: Use a stable internet connection and ensure that your router is set up correctly.
- Regularly backup user data: Back up your user data regularly to avoid losing any progress or important information.
- Stay informed about PlayStation Network maintenance schedules: Keep an eye on the PlayStation Network status page to know when maintenance is scheduled and avoid any issues.
The PS4 Error WS-37504-9 can be frustrating, but it's essential to address it promptly to avoid any inconvenience. In this article, we've provided a step-by-step guide on fixing the error and offered tips to prevent it from happening in the future. We encourage you to share this article with fellow PS4 users and help them fix the error if they encounter it.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related