How to Get the Eagle Eye Medal in COD Mobile
Using the Pumped BR class in COD Mobile can be a great way to get ahead in the game. The Pumped BR class is an incredibly powerful class that can give you the edge you need in order to dominate the battlefield. It can be unlocked by completing the Got Hops challenge in COD Mobile.The Got Hops challenge is a series of missions that reward players with points when completed. Each mission gives players 10 points and there are a total of 12 missions available. To unlock the Pumped BR class, you will need to accumulate a total of 120 points by completing these missions. So let’s take a look at the steps you need to take in order to unlock the Pumped BR class in COD Mobile.
1. Land in Nuketown Isolated twice and Heat Isolated twice in BR matches – 10 points
2. Use Class Chips 10 times in BR matches – 10 points
3. Kill 5 enemies using the Clown class in BR matches – 10 points
4. Open 5 Weapon Supply Boxes in BR matches – 10 points
5. Travel 3500 meters in BR matches – 10 points
6. Fire 2000 bullets in BR matches – 10 points
7. Deal 2500 damage in BR matches – 10 points
8. Use the Trap Master class 10 times in BR matches – 10 points
9. Win 1 BR match – 10 points
By completing all of these missions and accumulating 120 points, you will have successfully unlocked the Pumped BR class in COD Mobile. As a reward for completing the Got Hops challenge, you will also receive a special Pumped BR class loadout. This loadout includes a range of powerful weapons and attachments that will give you an extra edge in battle.
Unlocking the Pumped BR class in COD Mobile is a straightforward process that requires you to complete a range of missions in the battle royale mode. By completing all of these missions and accumulating 120 points, you will have successfully unlocked the Pumped BR class and also receive a special loadout as a reward. So if you are looking for an edge in battle, unlocking the Pumped BR class is the way to go.
Call of Duty, Call of Duty Mobile, Warzone, Vanguard, Modern Warfare,
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related