1. Ensure that you and your friends have an active internet connection and that the version of your game is the same as the server's. The current version can be found at the bottom of your main menu. If it is not the same, change it.
2. Obtain the Xbox App or download a latest copy from the official website.
3. Open the app and click on Social on the top bar to access your friend list.
4. Invite a friend from the existing list or search for a friend using their Xbox Gamer Tag.
5. After adding them to the Xbox account, launch the game via the Minecraft Launcher.
6. Select Play to enter the game, then go to the Realm Settings and click on Members to view friends already invited.
Adding friends on Minecraft is a great way to have fun and explore the world together. With a few simple steps, you can easily find and invite your friends to join you in the game.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam