Are you a Street Fighter: Duel fan looking to leave a guild? If so, you're in the right place! Street Fighter: Duel is a popular online fighting game that involves battling with other players in a virtual arena. It's also one of the hottest games on the market right now, and many people have created or joined guilds to fight with other members and gain rewards. However, if you're looking to leave your guild, you'll need to know how to do it.
To leave a guild in Street Fighter: Duel, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Access main menu: Start by opening up the main menu.
2. Tap on guild button: Next, tap on the guild button located on the left side of the screen.
3. Tap on guild info board: Tap on the guild info board located at the top of the guild home page.
4. Find your username in member list: Scroll down to locate your username in the member list.
5. Tap on your icon: Once you have located your username, tap on your icon.
6. Tap on quit button: A submenu will appear; select the quit option to leave the guild.