We are going to show you how to solve the Centrifuge puzzle in Dead Space Remake.
What is Centrifuge Puzzle?
The Centrifuge Puzzle is a puzzle found in Chapter 3: Course Correction of Dead Space Remake. In this puzzle, you must activate two spinning generators to start the centrifuge and then quickly escape the chamber before the zero gravity depletes your oxygen.
How to Solve the Centrifuge Puzzle in Dead Space Remake?
The Centrifuge Puzzle in Dead Space Remake can be solved by following these steps:
1. Go to the control room and activate the centrifuge activation panel.
2. Use the Stasis modules to slow down the spinning generators.
3. Go to the top level and use the kinesis to pull the engine to the station.
4. Once the engines are connected, quickly take the elevator to the lower level and leave the room.
5. Avoid the spinning clutch generator and look for the oxygen tank.
6. Time your oxygen output carefully as you make your way out of the chamber.
Solving the Centrifuge Puzzle in Dead Space Remake can be a challenging task for some players. However, by following the steps mentioned above, you should be able to solve the puzzle and make your way out of the chamber safely. Good luck!
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam