How to Fix Dark and Light Stuck on Loading Screen
Borderlands Pre-Sequel is an exciting game that lets you explore new worlds and fight against dangerous enemies. However, like any other game, it can experience crashes and freezes that can ruin your gaming experience. If you're having trouble with Borderlands Pre-Sequel crashing or freezing, this guide will show you how to fix it.
Before we dive into the solutions, it's essential to check if your system meets the minimum and recommended requirements to run Borderlands Pre-Sequel. If your system doesn't meet the requirements, crashes and freezes are inevitable. To check your system requirements, go to the game's official website or check the game's packaging.
Outdated drivers are one of the most common reasons for crashes and freezes in games. Updating your drivers can solve these issues. To update your drivers, go to the manufacturer's website and find the latest version for your graphics card, sound card, and other hardware. Install them and then restart your computer.
Verify Game Files
Corrupt game files can also cause crashes and freezes. Verifying the game files on Steam can help fix these issues. Here's how:
1. Open Steam and go to your Library.
2. Right-click on Borderlands Pre-Sequel and select Properties.
3. Click on the Local Files tab and select Verify Integrity of Game Files.
4. Steam will verify the game files, and if any files are missing or corrupt, it will download them.
Adjust Graphics Settings
High graphics settings can cause crashes and freezes on some systems. Lowering the graphics settings can fix these issues. Here's how:
1. Open Borderlands Pre-Sequel and go to the Options menu.
2. Click on Video, and then Graphics.
3. Lower the graphics settings to a level that's suitable for your system.
Disable Background Programs
Background programs can cause crashes and freezes by using up system resources. Disabling these programs can help fix these issues. Here's how:
1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
2. Click on the Processes tab and look for any programs that are using a lot of system resources.
3. Right-click on the program and select End Task.
Run as Administrator
Sometimes, the game may need administrative permissions to run correctly. Running the game as an administrator can fix crashes and freezes caused by admin permission issues. Here's how:
1. Right-click on the Borderlands Pre-Sequel icon.
2. Select Run as administrator.
Borderlands Pre-Sequel is an amazing game, and it can be frustrating when it keeps crashing or freezing. With the solutions provided in this guide, you can fix these issues and enjoy the game without any interruptions. If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact the game's support team for further assistance.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related